Friday, October 29, 2010

Best Dunks of the 2009-2010 NBA Season

Soooooooo what has now officially become a yearly right of passage for the start of the NBA season has prompted me to finally do this. Just videos (hyperlinked for Facebook purposes) and a brief description. IT AIN'T A SEASON UNTIL PAUL MILLSAP GETS POSTERIZED!!!



LAWD'AV MERCY. But in my opinion this wasn't quite as good as last year's...



Paul Millsap would be a great QB. You know how people always say a great QB doesn't think about his past interceptions? Well Paul here went on to have a good enough season to convince the Jazz to let Carlos Boozer walk after getting baptized here.



THAT'S HOW YOU FUCKIN' DO IT! My personal favorite. First we get to see LeBron get stuffed by Jermaine O'Neal (aged 31 going on 91), then Varejao get destroyed doing what he loves most: attempting to take a charge. Add Wade's stepover and subsequent proclamation on how things are done... classic.



I saw this lived and kept rewinding the DVR for a good half hour. I was the biggest Ty Lawson supporter I knew and I never saw this one coming.

But of course, the coup de grĂ¢ce:




The title and description are hilarious. Equally as hilarious is this "interview" Jared Dudley conducted after the game:



"When J-Rich first tossed me the ball, my first thought was, 'I hope he jumps.' ... Once I caught it, I sized him up - he jumped - and, uhhh, just went over top of him."

PERFECT.

WHAT DID I MISS?

***EDIT***

Forgot about this Derrick Rose assault on Goran Dragic's soul

No comments:

Post a Comment